Friday, February 13, 2015

Simple Valentine's Day Manicure

Today I have a simple Valentine's Day look using on of the new Polish 'M polishes I bought recently. It's a simple look, with just a heart for the perfect Valentine's Day accent. :0)



I used Polish 'M Ember Glow on all of my nails except for the ring finger. Ember Glow is a red jelly polish with gold metallic and gold holographic glitter in it. There are hexes and squares of various sizes (but nothing too large) and micro glitter in it as well. This is three coats of Ember Glow, but it was opaque after two coats. 


For the accent, I used one coat of Orly Luxe and one coat of HK Girl. When that was dry I used a heart shaped nail vinyl from Glam My Mani and filled it in with Ember Glow. I made sure to pull off the nail vinyl while Ember Glow was still wet. I used another coat of HK Girl to seal everything in on all of my nails. 


I really like how this turned out! It is simple and cute. I really like Ember Glow. It does look like it is lit from within on your nails. The formula on Ember Glow and Orly Luxe was great. No complaints on either polish. I'd love to hear what you think of this look! Let me know in the comments below!

27 comments:

  1. That little heart is too cute. I love this look for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet and simple mani, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love the combo of red and gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Ember glow is captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a stunning red!! The heart is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, especially the glitter in the red. Gives the heart an extra-special something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the accent nail! It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours together. That heart is perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow, the red is stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete