Thursday, February 19, 2015

KBShimmer Men Are From Mars-ala

Today I have KBShimmer Men Are From Mars-ala to show you. I bought this when I purchased polishes from her Spring collection release a couple of weeks ago. I hope to have the review of the Spring collection polishes I picked up this weekend, or Monday at the latest...I bought quite a few so it's taking some time to swatch them all! But back to Men Are From Mars-ala.

Indirect Light



This polish is based off the Pantone color of the year - Marsala. Marsala is an earthy red brown shade. I know that when this shade was chosen as the color of the year quite a few people were disappointed in it, but I really like this shade. KBShimmer's take on it, Men Are From Mars-ala, is beautiful. I really think this shade could be worn year round. 

Direct Light


The red-brown shade and the holo really come alive in direct light or sunlight. The holo is still visible in indoor lighting, just not nearly as strong as in direct light. This is two coats of Men Are From Mars-ala with one coat of HK Girl. 


Men Are From Mars-ala is available here. I'd love to hear what you think of Marsala as the color of the year and what you think of this polish! Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous shade!!
    I do nail art blogs too, it would be great if we can follow each other.. xoxo
    http://dendiva.com/

    ReplyDelete