Thursday, February 5, 2015

DIFFERENT dimension Valentine's Day Polish Picks

Today I have my picks from the DIFFERENT dimension Valentine's Day 2015 collection. I bought three out of the four polishes available. Each of the polishes in this set have a different finish. Two of these polishes are currently sold out but Missi, the DIFFERENT dimension creator, said she hopes to restock them this Friday or Saturday night. I will link the Valentine's Day polishes here.

L-R: Anteros, Hedylogos, and Eros


Anteros is a light pink holographic full coverage micro glitter in a clear base. This is has so much sparkle on the nail. The first four pictures of this polish are without top coat and the last one is with top coat. You may need an extra coat of top coat to smooth this out. This polish is opaque in just two coats, which I think is great for a microglitter.

Indirect Light


Direct Light


Direct Light, With Top Coat


Hedylogos is a dark pink jelly polish with dark pink and a bit of purple holographic micro glitter. This is opaque in two coats. I also used one coat of HK Girl. I love how the little bits of purple sparkle stick out in this one. The last picture in this set is a blurry bottle shot so you can see all the pretty sparkle. 

Indirect Light


Direct Light



Eros is a red jelly polish with red and gold shimmer in it. This one is really pretty, but I wasn't able to capture the true shimmer in my pictures. While I am wearing this, it is much more shimmery than in these pictures. This is three coats of Eros with one coat of HK Girl.

Indirect Light


Direct Light


I really think these are beautiful and perfect for Valentine's Day. I also appreciate that each polish has a different finish. The polish I didn't pick up is full of sterling silver flakies with extra shimmer in it. I'd love to hear which one was your favorite, if you've picked any of these up or if you're planning to pick any up in the comments below! 

16 comments:

  1. I love Missi's microglitters, and Pothos is amazing, I think it's going to turn out to be an all time favorite for me! I didn't get either of the reds, they are gorgeous, I'm just not much of a red wearer!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink is definitely my favorite. :0) I love how much it sparkles.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's even better in person! It has more sparkle than I can capture in my pics.

      Delete
  3. Anteros is such a pretty glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's my favorite out of the three shades that I got. :0)

      Delete
  4. fantastic shades for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Different Dimension is a great brand, I love the red jelly with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great brand. One of my favorites, for sure. :0)

      Delete
  6. I'm really loving densely packed micro glitter polishes right now. I really like Hedylogos in the jelly base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sparkle you get from the micro glitter. :0)

      Delete
  7. These are gorgeous! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete