Saturday, February 28, 2015

L'Oreal Spring 2015 Haute Florals Collection Picks

Today I have two polishes to show you from the Spring 2015 L'Oreal Haute Florals collection. I have one creme polish, Rose Symphony and one glitter topper, Garden Bouquet. There are a six creme polishes and one glitter topper total in this collection. I found mine a few days ago at Walgreens.



Rose Symphony is a deep pink creme polish. The formula on this was really good. I did two coats, but if you did a thicker coat, you might be able to get away with one coat. It went on smooth and dried glossy. The color of this polish is beautiful. I think it pairs well with Garden Bouquet.


Garden Bouquet is a really cute glitter topper. It is a clear based polish with very light pink flowers, small circles and green mini bar glitter to represent leaves. So cute! I did place the flower glitter on the nail instead of brushing them on. I did have to do a bit of fishing to get them out of the bottle but it was because I kept brushing them off on the neck of the bottle as I was pulling the brush out of the bottle. It was not difficult to work with though. 




I really like both of these polishes. To be honest, before Masked Affair from L'Oreal, it was a brand that I would walk past. Not anymore. The polishes I have tried from L'Oreal have been really good quality and I'm excited to get a few more. There are a couple of blue polishes in this collection that I may have to go back and get. Are you a L'Oreal fan? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Love the glitter! It's interesting to see mainstream brands coming out with awesome glitter toppers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. It's nice to be able to get a good glitter topper at the drugstore!

      Delete