Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DIFFERENT dimension - Discovery

Today I have a polish from the DIFFERENT dimension One Small Step collection. There are eight shades the collection and the names are all based on American space shuttles and missions. The one I have to show you today is Discovery.


The One Small Step polishes are all multi chrome polishes with sterling silver flakies and holographic micro glitter in them. Discovery shifts from cyan to purple to copper. I tried to capture the shift as best I could, but it is so much more prominent in person! This really does look like a night sky on your nails. Very pretty!




This is two coats of Discovery with one coat of HK Girl on top. I think this polish is gorgeous. I love how the glitter and silver flakies look against the base color. The DIFFERENT dimension One Small Step is available here. I'd love to hear what you think of Discovery in the comments down below!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I just love these kind of polishes!! I picked this one up, & Apollo & Atlantis, which actually look very similar in the bottle. I haven't worn any of them yet but can't wait too. Have you seen her newest shooting stars thar are available for preorder this weekend, I think, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, yes! The new Shooting Stars look fantastic! I might have an alarm set on my phone to remind me to buy them. ;0) I'd love to see the ones you picked up. Some looked kind of similar to me so I just wanted to pick up one to see how they were.

      Delete