Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mardi Gras Manicure

Since it is Mardi Gras down in New Orleans today, I have my Mardi Gras manicure to show you! Because I am in Wisconsin, I am nowhere near the festivities, but I thought I'd do something fun anyway!

DIFFERENT dimension-Lassiez Bon Temps Rouler 2.0-Zoya-Suri
Indirect Light

DIFFERENT dimension-Lassiez Bon Temps Rouler 2.0


Direct Light


On my middle and ring fingers I used a Mardi Gras themed polish. This is Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler 2.0 from DIFFERENT dimension. It is a stunning mix of classic Mardi Gras colors - gold, green and purple micro glitter in a clear base with holographic micro shimmer. Gorgeous! I think DIFFERENT dimension does micro glitter so well. This is three coats of Laissez Bon Temps Rouler 2.0 with one coat of HK Girl. You can purchase this polish from the DIFFERENT dimension website here

Zoya-Suri
Indirect Light


Direct Light


I used Zoya Suri on my thumb, pointer and pinky fingers. This is a fantastic one coat purple polish with red and blue shimmer running through it. It has a great formula and it works so well with Laissez Bon Temps Rouler 2.0. You can find Suri on the Zoya website here


I think these polishes pair really well together. I love the micro glitter from DIFFERENT dimension and I really enjoy Suri as well. Do you have any special plans for Mardi Gras? What do you think of this polish combination? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

12 comments:

  1. These polishes are gorgeous together, I have both & can't wait to try them out!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like this combination too! :0)

      Delete
  2. I think they pair well too. As for Mardi Gras I'm ashamed to say I'm not even sure if I know what it is..(live in Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color paring! That DD is amazing! So sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous combo! Love the DD, the macro just looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a terrific combination! Well done!

    ReplyDelete