Friday, February 27, 2015

ILNP Holographic Polishes

Today I have four I Love Nail Polish polishes to show you today. While I was scrolling through my Instagram feed last week I saw a post of one of these polishes and I knew I had to have it. Of course I couldn't stop myself at one polish (because why pay shipping for just one polish, right?) so I bought a few.

Super cute packaging!



The first polish I have to show you is Summer Stargazing. It is a royal blue holographic polish. If you are a blue lover, you need this polish. This is opaque in two coats of Summer Stargazing. The formula on all four of these polishes is good, not too thick or too thin.

Indirect Light


Direct Light


Up next is Atomic Sherbet. Atomic Sherbet is a fantastic orange holographic polish with gold flakies in it. I don't have any holographic polishes this color and even though it might not be the most flattering color on me, I love to wear orange in the summer, especially on my toes. This one was the most sheer. This is three coats of Atomic Sherbet. 


Indirect Light


Direct Light


Bikini Bottoms is a bright magenta holographic polish. This is another polish that I think would be wonderful for Summer. It is so lively and is a great pop of color on my nails. This is two coats of Bikini Bottoms.

Indirect Light


Direct Light


I saved my favorite for last. This is the one that I saw on Instagram and I knew I had to get it. This is Music Box. It is a beautiful sea foam green holographic polish. I just love it. Again, I don't have any holographic polishes this color and I am so happy to add it to my collection! This is two coats of Music Box.

Indirect Light

Direct Light


I really am impressed with these polishes. These are the first ILNP holographic polishes and I am really happy with the formula. I also really like the bottles. The caps have a bit of a rubberized feel to them which made them really easy to handle. You can find all of the ILNP holographic polishes here. Have you ever tried any of these polishes out before? I'd love to hear about it or what your favorite shade is in the comments down below!


32 comments:

  1. I absolutely love ILNP's packaging! Music Box is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo these are perdy! I really like their packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ILNP does have some pretty polishes, I just wish they were more unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a huge amount of holo polishes so I was able to find some that are unique to my collection. :0)

      Delete
  4. Bikini Bottoms and Music Box! I don't have any ILNP. I live on the dark continent, so none for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Summer Stargazing and Music Box! Aren't they just wonderful?! There isn't an ILNP that I have that I DON'T like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how pretty Music Box is. Such a gorgeous color! Makes me want to buy more! I may have a problem. ;0)

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, these are stunning!! ILNP is definitely a brand I would love to get into, trying to control myself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now that I have these I keep thinking of which ones I could get next! :0)

      Delete
  7. You're right, Music Box is gorgeous. I need more ILNPs now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these! I hoard ILNP holos hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, ILNP, how I need thee in my life. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Music Box is amazing! Love sea foam everything :) I don't have any ILNPs yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sea foam too! It's such a pretty color!

      Delete
  11. ILNP is one of the first indies I purchased :) I have Music Box too, and Summer Stargazing is on my wish list! Soooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what took me so long to try ILNP out! They are stunning!

      Delete
  12. ILNP is one of my very favorite indie brands. :) I need to pick up Summer Stargazing and Bikini Bottoms still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why it's one of your favorites. These are beautiful!

      Delete
  13. I am such an ILNP addict, and these are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete