Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Rainbow Honey February Mystery Bag

I'm really excited to show you my February Mystery bag from Rainbow Honey. I think it may be my favorite bag to date! This month there are three products and three polishes included in the bag.

Rainbow Honey-February-Mystery Bag


I'll talk about the products first. In this month's bag there is a foot massage lotion, a cuticle balm and a perfume oil roller ball, all in the scent Carnival Candy. Rainbow Honey describes Carnival Candy as a scent that will remind you of your favorite memories of pink carnival candy and that it will leave behind a delicious sweet scent perfect for this month and all of the months ahead! I've used the perfume oil rollerball and cuticle balm in other scents and I know I like them. The foot massage lotion is new and I'm excited to try it out. I can always use a good foot lotion so hopefully this one is great! I do really like the Carnival Candy scent. It is sweet, but not sickly sweet or overpowering.



On to the polishes! There are three polishes included in the bag this month. They are perfect for February but I think they are very versatile and could be used anytime of the year!



First up is Glow Cloud. This is a topper polish. I don't think you could ever make it opaque on it's own. It is a fantastic mix of holographic micro glitter, iridescent flakies and shimmer. It was very hard for me to show how pretty this one is in person. The pictures do not do it justice at all. I used two coats of Glow Cloud over Zoya Giovanna. I only put it on my middle and ring finger so you could see how it changes the base polish.



Up next is Tsukimi. This is a stunning magenta jelly polish with blue shimmer and holographic and metallic glitter running through it. While this color is great for February, I also think it would be perfect for Spring and Summer! It is so sparkly and fun! This is three coats of Tsukimi with one coat of HK Girl. I did three coats because I like the depth it gives glitter jelly polishes, but two coats looks good as well. 



The last polish in this month's bag is Crimson Nebula. This is a beautiful red jelly polish with a ton of holographic micro glitter in it. It is gorgeous! The sparkle in this one is crazy! I used three coats of Crimson Nebula with one coat of HK Girl. The more coats you do of this polish, the deeper the base color and the more sparkle you get on the nail.



That's my bag for the month of February! I loved it. It really was my favorite one so far. If you don't know about Rainbow Honey's mystery bags, you can check out all of the info here. At the time of this post the February bag is available to purchase in the mini size without a subscription. It's a great way to try out the brand without making a huge monetary commitment. The mini bag is $10 plus shipping and the large bag (which is what I get) is $25 with free shipping. I think it's a great deal for the amount of items you receive. What do you think? I'd love to hear what you think of the polishes or the bag in general! Let me know in the comments below!

35 comments:

  1. I love the mystery boxes, I think the red glitter was my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was one awesome bag you got! Very pretty polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man now I wish I had gotten this month's box! So pretty! Rainbow Honey is such a great value too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was a good one! It makes me excited to see what next month is going to be. :0)

      Delete
  4. $10 isn't bad for the small bag, I may look into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, I'd love to hear what you think of it! I think it's a pretty good value.

      Delete
  5. Wow that is a great deal for all those items in the bag, I really love the red glitter one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! Lots of fun goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice goodies in that mystery box. I liked Tsukimi the most

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no rainbow honeys and now I'm wondering why. All of these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really impressed with the colors they chose for this month.

      Delete
  9. I think I'd be most excited about the skin care products. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice. I especially like the cuticle balm.

      Delete
  10. Lovely goodies. It makes great package. I wanna get the Glow cloud so that i can turn any polish into magical looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty. It actually looks better in person than it did in the pictures. :0)

      Delete
  11. Love this bag. I wish I could of picked it up because the Carnival Candy scent is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This brand is now on my wishlist, thank you! Tsukimi looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how the glitter peeks through the magenta polish. :0) Thank you!

      Delete
  13. Those last two polishes are my jam!! So freaking pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! :0) I am loving this month's bag!

      Delete