Monday, December 1, 2014

Zoya Mystery Box

I saw a post on Facebook today about a Zoya Mystery Box. Of course I had to check it out! Here's what Zoya says about their Mystery Box:
The best thing about a surprise is the anticipation that builds when you don’t know what it is – right? Ahhh… That wonderful
feeling of knowing you have something really special coming your way and the excitement that builds as the contents are finally revealed.
Zoya captures that special feeling with…THE ZOYA CYBER MONDAY MYSTERY Bag & Box. A special mystery grouping of
items from your friends here at Zoya for just $15 (plus FREE SHIPPING). We can’t tell you what it is except to say that when you
see it your will say “Wow, that was one heck of a deal!” – we guarantee it! All we can say is that it is a bag and box in a
box - we promise you won’t get any socks and we won’t send you a fox (no matter what he says.)
I picked one up, what about you? Here's the link to check it out for yourself.  I'll make sure to show you what I got when I get it in the mail. Can't wait to see what the suprise might be! Be sure to follow Zoya on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so you can see all of their deals and flash sales. They normally do a ton of them during the Holidays. I'd love to hear what you pick up!


No comments:

Post a Comment