Friday, December 19, 2014

December Nailed Kit

I started a new subscription service this month. It is called Nailed Kit and it is $10 with free shipping if you are in the U.S. If you are outside of the U.S. it is $10 with $5 shipping. Each month you get two sets of nail decals. They apply with water, like a temporary tattoo, but for your nails! The sets for this month are really cute and perfect for Winter!

Cute Packaging!



For the look I have on today, I actually used a smaller accent sheet of owls that came with my subscription as a gift for being a new subscriber. I forgot to take a picture of it before I used it, but it had owls in different colors and varying sizes. I used Zoya Carly (a really pretty purple) on my nails, except for the accent nail. For the that, I used one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and once it was dry, I applied the decal. Nailed Kit provides directions on how to apply the decals on the back of each sheet of decals, which is really convenient. Then I topped everything off with a coat of HK Girl.



How cute is this owl?! I really like these decals. They were easy to apply, sat flat on my nail, and with a coat of top coat, I couldn't feel the edge of the decal at all. I like that I don't have to worry about the decal being too big for my nail because there are several different sizes to choose from, all in the same design and color. You could easily share these sheets with a friend and this would be an even better deal! You can check out Nailed Kit for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment