Friday, December 12, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension Black Dahlia and Squarey Hexy

Today I have DIFFERENT dimension Black Dahlia and Squarey Hexy to show you! Both of these polishes are part of the regular line and are set to be restocked tonight, December 12, 2014, at 9 pm EST.

Black Dahlia (L) Squarey Hexy (R)

Indoor, indirect lighting

Indoor, direct lighting

Black Dahlia is amazing. When I pulled this bottle out of the package, I'm pretty sure I said "Wow" out loud! It is a blackish grey polish with a purple shift, scattered holo, and iridescent micro glitter. Just stunning. Black Dahlia is available here. The formula on this is good. This is two coats with one coat of HK Girl.


Squarey Hexy (such a cute name!) is a glitter topper with different colors of, you guessed it, squares and hexes! There are purple, blue, green, pink, grey and silver glitters in this one, and it also has holographic micro glitter. So pretty! Squarey Hexy is available here. This is one coat of Squarey Hexy over Black Dahlia with one coat of HK Girl.


If you are interested in either of these polishes, make sure to check out the restock tonight! I'm pretty sure these two polishes typically sell out. Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment