Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Snowflake Stamping

Today I have another stamped manicure to show you! In one of the nail groups I'm a part of on Facebook, there was some discussion about stamping today and it made me want to try it again. For this look I used Zoya Song and Color Club Over the Moon,

Indoor, direct lighting

Indoor, indirect lighting

Zoya Song is the blue I used for the base of this look. This is one coat of Song! It is so pretty, and I didn't experience any staining when I removed it. For the stamping I used a Bundle Monster plate BM-H02 and I used the full nail snowflake image. Again, I have small nail beds so I didn't come close to getting the full image on my nail. The polish I stamped with is Color Club Over the Moon, which is a light blue holographic polish.



I'm finding that I really enjoy stamping. I love these snowflakes and I could never do a design like this by hand. I also really like these two colors together and think that it is a perfect combination for Winter and snowflakes. I'd love to hear what you think of it. Let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I was shocked by how well the Halo Hues stamp. I have Harp On It stamped on my nails now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I read how well they work but I was suprised how easy they are to work with. I will definitely be trying them again.

      Delete