Tuesday, December 23, 2014

KBShimmer Christmas Polishes

Today I have the last four polishes that I picked up from the KBShimmer Winter Collection to show you. Three of them I would say are Christmas polishes and one is a Winter polish.



I'll start off with the one that I would consider a Winter polish first. It is Flake Dance. It is a silver holographic glitter topper. It has different sized hex glitter, micro glitter, small squares and snowflakes. I did fish the snowflakes out of this one and place them on the nail where I wanted them rather than just brushing them on. I think you could use this over so many colors! I chose to use one coat of Zoya Wednesday and then used one coat of Flake Dance. One coat of HK Girl was used to smooth things out.



Next up is Pine-ing for Yule. It is a clear based glitter topper with green holographic triangles (to represent trees) and red holographic stars (to represent a tree topper) with holographic shimmer and micro glitter. At the time I made my purchase $4 from every bottle of Pine-ing for Yule was being donated to Toys for Tots. I believe they were able to donate over $3,000, which is awesome! This is one coat of Pine-ing for Yule over one coat of Zoya Black Swan with one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in. 





Kringle All The Way is a clear based glitter topper filled with red, green and silver metallic circles. There is also holographic shimmer in this one. The circles range in size from small to extra large. These remind me of ornaments when they are on the nail. I did one coat of Kringle All the Way over one coat of Zoya Black Swan. I did place the extra large circles where I wanted them on the nail. I did have to do a little fishing to get them out. I topped everything off with one coat of HK Girl.



Last up I have All Decked Out. This one is really neat. It is a evergreen jelly base with purple, blue, green, gold, and red hex and micro glitter. There are also gold stars in this one. It looks like a Christmas tree on the nail! The stars are not meant to be super prominent in this mix, they are supposed to me more like a tree topper. You should be able to get one or two out per manicure with no problem. I got three out while I was doing this manicure with no fishing. This is three coats of All Decked Out with one coat of HK Girl. 



I had no problems at all with the formulas of these polishes. I think they are a great addition to my Winter/Christmas polish collection! You can check out these polishes along with the rest of KBShimmer's Winter collection here. Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear!





No comments:

Post a Comment