Thursday, December 4, 2014

KBShimmer Holly Back Girl

I have one of the polishes from the KBShimmer Winter 2014 collection to show you today. This is Holly Back Girl.


Doesn't this look like Christmas in a bottle?  I think so! It is a white crelly base with green and red metallic glitter in a few different sizes. None of the glitter is very big, which makes it really easy to get out of the bottle and get onto the nail. 


For my accent nail, I used a candy cane nail decal. I chose it off of KBShimmer's Winter Holiday Vinyl Decal sheet that is available here. It has a variety of shapes to choose from-candy cane, snowflake, and Christmas lights are just a few of them. I just used a tweezers to remove the decal from the sheet and placed it where I wanted it on the nail.



This is three coats of Holly Back Girl and one coat of HK Girl.  Holly Back Girl is available here. If you're looking at purchasing polishes from KBShimmer, keep in mind that you can get Holly Back Girl free with any $70 purchase until December 31, 2014. I like this polish so much that I actually wore it for an extra day! Typically I change my polish every night after my boys go to bed, but I just didn't want to take this off. I have really enjoyed all of the polishes like this that I have bought from KBShimmer.They have just the right consistency so that the glitter is still able to peek through while having a decent coverage base polish. Is Holly Back Girl something you'd wear for the holidays? I'm sure I'll get more use out of it before Christmas comes!



No comments:

Post a Comment