Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension Heavenly Waters

I have a gorgeous cobalt blue holographic polish to show you today. This is Heavenly Waters by DIFFERENT dimension.

Outside, direct sunlight

As soon as I pulled this bottle out of the box, I couldn't wait to try it out. And it did not disappoint! This is the most fantastic color of blue. It's a little dark, but still really bright. The holo is also really nice!

Indoor, with flash

Indoor, indirect lighting

Even in indirect lighting, this is just so pretty. I am a sucker for a good blue polish. This is available on DIFFERENT dimension's website here. I used two coats of Heavenly Waters with one coat of HK Girl top coat.

Indoor, direct lighting

Do you like blue polish like I do? What's your favorite color of polish to wear? I'd love to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment