Saturday, November 29, 2014

Rainbow Honey Waves and Shark Attack

Today I have a manicure using Rainbow Honey Waves and Shark Attack. First of all, how well do the names of these polishes go together?! That was not an intentional part of my pairing these two colors together, just a happy coincidence.

Waves (L) Shark Attack (R)

Shark Attack (L) Waves (R)

Both of these polishes are from Rainbow Honey's Summer collection called Summer Mixtape. They are both currently available here. I used one coat of Waves, which is a turquoise colored shimmer polish, as the base of this look. The coverage and formula were good. Then I used one coat of Shark Attack on all of my nails.  Shark Attack is a blue jelly polish with a ton of glitter in it. There are silver holographic triangles (to represent shark fins), dark blue and light blue small hexes, light blue, dark blue and red shimmer and light blue medium sized squares. No issues on the formula of this one either, I had no trouble getting any of the glitter out of the bottle,  I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.




If you are interested in Rainbow Honey's polishes, you should check their site out this weekend. They just added several new polishes, a new limited edition duo for December, and their Mystery Bags are great! I've never been disappointed with the Mystery Bags and should have a review of December's bag up as soon as I get it,  If you order now through December 1st, 2014 use the code BLACKFRIDAY20 to get 20% off the polishes, The code does not work on full sets of polish or promotional prices (the Mystery Bags are excluded from this discount, but are a great value on their own. You can check out a review I did on November's bag here if you missed it,) If you pick anything up, or have tried Rainbow Honey before, please let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment