Sunday, November 16, 2014

Zoya Posh

I have Zoya Posh on my nails today. This is another one of Zoya's beautiful Matte Velvet polishes.  I can not believe how much I love these polishes. I was not a fan of matte polishes but these changed my mind!

No top coat


I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for an accent nail with this polish and I just couldn't pick anything. Once I saw it on my nails I just wanted to keep it simple. Now, while I like this polish matte, once I put a top coat on it, I couldn't believe the shimmer in it.  

With top coat, natural light

With top coat, with flash

Zoya describes Posh as "a medium cool-toned wine red with metallic red shimmer and a velvety Matte Velvet finish." If you haven't picked up any of these polishes, you need them! They are so versatile. You can find the Matte Velvet polishes here on Zoya's website. I bought mine at Ulta, but I don't know if they currently have them in store.


Look at that shimmer! This is just stunning. I used two coats of Posh (and one coat of HK Girl top coat for the second set of photos.) What do you think of these Matte Velvet polishes?  I'd love to hear what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment