Tuesday, November 11, 2014

KBShimmer Mauve On Over

I have another polish from KBShimmer's Winter collection for you today. This is KBShimmer Mauve On Over. KBShimmer describes this polish as "a pale mauve crelly base that sets of an explosion of hexes in orange, navy and aqua."



I really like this color. This combination of the mauve base color and different color glitter is unique in my collection. Even though Mauve On Over came out in the Winter collection, I think this polish will work well for any time of year. Mauve On Over is available on the KBShimmer web site here.


I love these crelly polishes. Crelly polishes are a cross between a jelly (transparent) polish and a creme (opaque) polish. This type of polish is perfect for glitter like this because you can see the layers of glitter on the nail. My swatch shows three coats of Mauve On Over and one coat of HK Girl top coat. Do you like the glitter crelly polishes? I'm really starting to like them. Let me know what you think!
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment