Monday, November 17, 2014

KBShimmer Let's Sleigh Together

I have another KBShimmer Winter polish to show you today!  This is Let's Sleigh Together. KBShimmer describes this polish as "a pale gray crelly, this muted polish features hex glitters in green, navy and pale mint, circle glitters in blueberry and micro holographic glitter for extra sparkle and shine."


For this look I wore three coats of Let's Sleigh together with one coat of HK Girl top coat.  I think this is a great color combination for Winter. The formula was really good.  I didn't have to do hardly any clean up because it went on so well.  The base is thick enough to give decent coverage without totally covering up the glitter in the polish and there was a good mix of glitter sizes with each dip in to the polish.



I would recommend this polish to anyone looking for a Winter polish without it being a strictly Christmas polish.  I think this could work for many months of the year.  Let's Sleigh Together is available on KBShimmer's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment