Thursday, November 20, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension 2014 Winter Collection

I have my selections from the DIFFERENT dimension 2014 Winter collection to show you today. There are some amazing polishes in this collection.  This post is going to be long and picture heavy because there is so much to show you! There are four holographic polishes and four polishes with glitter or shimmer in them. This collection is available here and is going to be restocked on Friday 11/21 at 9pm EST if you are interested in any of them!



The first polish I have to show you is Holly Up Already.  It is a red and green glitter topper polish in a clear base.  The red and green glitter are in various sizes. Perfect topper for Christmas! This is one coat of Holly Up Already over Zoya Black Swan. 




Next up is Yule Be Sorry. It is a mix of green and red microglitter in a red jelly base. When I took my pictures the red base kind of made the green glitter look black, but in person they look much more green.  This is two coats with no base polish.



Sexy and I Snow It is a holographic base with gold and silver holographic microglitter. It is full coverage in two coats. This is amazing.  It would be perfect for New Year's Eve or another occasion where you want super blingy nails.

Indirect Light

Direct Light


The last non-holographic polish I have to show you is Ready Set Snow.  This is a white creme polish with silver flakies and silver glitter and shimmer.  And it glows in the dark! This is my first time having to photograph my nails in the dark. I think it looks so cool! This is two coats of Ready Set Snow.



Now on to the holographic polishes. First up is Berry Christmas. It is a berry colored holographic polish.  The holo in all of these polishes is much stronger in person than I could capture in my pictures.

Indirect Light

Direct Light


TREEmendous is a lighter green holographic that leans a little gold. It also has light green flakies in it. This is two coats of TREEmendous. I don't have any other green holographic polishes so this one and the one I have to show you next really stand out to me.

Indirect Light

Direct Light


Note To Elf is one of the polishes I was most excited to get.  It is a dark green holographic polish with added blue shimmer.  This is two coats of Note To Elf. This is a color that I really like.  It is just perfect for this time of year. 

Indirect Light

Direct Light


Last up is another really pretty polish.  This is No One Elsa But You.  It is a light blue holographic polish with real sterling silver flakies, microglitter and shimmers. Gorgeous.  This is the one I decided to keep on after swatching all of these polishes! You can really see the flakies, shimmer and glitter in the close up photo.

Indirect Light

Direct Light

Just look at those flakies!

These polishes are stunning.  They all have a good formula and I'm so glad to have them in my collection.  I didn't have problems applying any of them. I did use one coat of HK Girl over each swatch.  Which ones are your favorite? I'd love to hear!








No comments:

Post a Comment