Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Julep Joyce

My polish today is Julep Joyce. This is a beautiful polish. I did an accent nail with a couple of nail gems, which made it a really pretty, simple manicure.




Julep describes Joyce as "a lava red shimmer." Joyce does have a really pretty shimmer in the bottle and it definitely translates on to the nail.  I feel like this polish is more pink than red, at least on my skin tone. For this manicure I used 1-2 coats of Joyce (depending on the nail) and then on my ring fingers I placed two gems close to the cuticle to give a bit more sparkle to my nails. The formula of this polish was great.  I had no problems with application at all.  I top coated everything with one coat of HK Girl top coat.


Look at that gorgeous shimmer!

You can find Julep Joyce here and the gems can be found on Amazon or at a beauty store like Sally's Beauty Supply. I really like how this turned out.  Do you prefer a more simple manicure or do you like more glitz and glam?  I'd love to hear what you think!

Keep an eye out because I will be putting up a second post today.  I will be showing the overview of the Mystery bag that I purchased from Glisten and Glow recently.  It will be coming shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment