Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mickey's Birthday!

Did you know that yesterday was Mickey Mouse's birthday? He was 86 years old. Because I have a 3 year old, I spent much of yesterday watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. So in honor of his birthday, I decided to do a Mickey themed manicure.




For this look I used China Glaze Tip Your Hat from the Winter 2014 Twinkle collection. I will have swatches of some of the other Twinkle collection polishes up soon. This is one coat of Tip Your Hat. I used some Mickey shaped glitter that I received from a Glitter Lambs order that I received recently as an accent. (She includes baggies of larger glitter with some of her polishes. It's a really nice feature!) I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.


I think Tip Your Hat is a perfect Mickey red. It had a great formula and I love one coat polishes. Happy Birthday Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment