Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension Bold as Brass

I have another gorgeous holographic polish from DIFFERENT dimension for you today. This polish is called Bold as Brass. I think this color is so great for Fall. I used two coats of Bold as Brass for this look.  I did one coat of HK Girl top coat as well.

With Flash

Natural light

Bold as Brass is part of DIFFERENT dimension's Heavy Metals collection. DIFFERENT dimension describes this polish as "a bronze/brass colored holographic metallic polish with added shimmer." Bold as Brass is available here. I just love it! The formula was great, the coats went on smooth and it dries quickly.

With flash

Natural light

I think this is really pretty even when the holo isn't super prominent. The shimmer in this polish is beautiful. What are your favorite Fall colors?  I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment