Monday, November 10, 2014

Rainbow Honey November Mystery Bag

I have my November Rainbow Honey mystery bag to show you today. This bag is a subscription service that comes in the mail once a month, Rainbow Honey has two different choices for their mystery bag- full size and mini. They contain the same products but the ones in the mini version are smaller. I purchased the full size version. In the bag there is a variety of nail polish, fragrance and body care items. It is $25/month with free shipping. The mini version is $10/month and shipping is not included. You can find more information on the bags on Rainbow Honey's website. Rainbow Honey's full sized polishes retail for about $10, so this is a great deal.



This months bag came with a cuticle oil (15 ml), a perfume rollerball (12 ml) and a hand sanitizer (4 qz)all in the scent Frozen Flame. Rainbow Honey describes it as "a warm and exotic blend of hibiscus, plumeria, aloe vera and glistening cassis petals."  There is also a Lemon Honey lip balm (0.15 oz) and two full sized polishes (15 ml) Aurora and Grayscale.

L-R: Aurora, Grayscale, Cuticle Oil

Aurora is described as being inspired by the Aurora Borealis and is a "gleaming glitter polish with green and blue flourescent hues, is packed with silver, gold, diamond dust, shimmers and pigments." Grayscale is describes as "a modern graphite lacquer packed with white crushed diamond and silver glitters."


These pictures show two coats of Grayscale on all of my nails except my ring finger which has three coats of Aurora. I really like these polishes together. Aurora gives Grayscale a pop of color that I really like.  I tried to put Aurora over Grayscale and it didn't show up as much as I would like, so I decided to use it on it's own. If you decide to try out this mystery bag, let me know.  I'd love to hear what you think of it!


Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment