Sunday, November 30, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension Big Bang and Orly Saturated

Today I have DIFFERENT dimension Big Bang and Orly Saturated. I wanted to try using some nail vinyls again, and while it didn't turn out as well as I hoped it would, I still wanted to show it to you because I like this combination.



I used two coats of Orly Saturated on my pointer and pinky fingers and two coats of Big Bang by DIFFERENT dimension on my middle and ring fingers. In my picure you can see my nail line under Saturated, but in person it was not visible at all, Saturated is from Orly's Baked collection which came out during the Summer of 2014. It is a dark purple which also looks bright. I really liked how it looked on the nail so I used it as the base for another manicure as well, which I'll show you later. Saturated is available on Orly's website here, but should also be available on Amazon.com.

DIFFERENT dimension Big Bang
Big Bang is described on DIFFERENT dimension's website as "a densely packed glitter that is meant to be worn on its own. 3 different sized of holographic glitter in a holographic base." What a glitter bomb! This was so sparkly on my nails. It looks like my nail is covered in tiny jewels! I really liked it and can see myself using it quite a bit for accent nails or on a special occasion, like New Year's Eve, as a full manicure. Big Bang is available here.


On my middle finger I used chevron nail vinyls from Glam My Mani, When I put these on my nails I didn't make sure that they were pressed down securely, so I had a little bit of polish seep under the vinyls. I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in. Just a lesson to make sure they are pressed down firmly next time! Glam My Mani nail vinyls can be purchased here. Have you used any nail vinyls? How was your experience with them?  I think with a little trial and error they could make a great statement on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment