Sunday, November 2, 2014

DIFFERENT dimension Ultraviolet

Today I have DIFFERENT dimension Ultraviolet to show you.  It is a beautiful purple-leaning pink holographic polish. I think this polish is really delicate and feminine.  It would be perfect for Spring, but I would wear it anytime of the year.

Ultraviolet with flash

I just love holographic polishes and this one is no exception.  I think holographic polishes give your nails pizzazz without using glitter or multiple colors of polish. I wanted to do something different today after having so many dark polishes on in a row for Halloween week. DIFFERENT dimension describes this polish as "a pink/magenta holographic polish with mauve and purple undertones," Ultraviolet is available here.

Ultraviolet without flash

My swatches show three coats of Ultraviolet with one coat of HK Girl top coat. I'll leave you with a couple close up shots, one with flash and one without flash. Let me know what you think of this pretty polish!

Ultraviolet with flash
Ultraviolet without flash



No comments:

Post a Comment