Saturday, November 15, 2014

KB Shimmer Textured Polishes

I have three of KBShimmer's textured Winter polishes to show you today.  There is one textured polish in the collection that I didn't pick up.  These three are all made up of a jelly base with tons of glitter.  They all dry to a semi-matte textured finish.  All of my swatches show two coats of each polish. I did have to do a little dabbing to cover a couple of patchy spots, but otherwise the formula on these polishes was good. For the pictures with top coat I used one coat of HK Girl.

L-R: Too Cold Too Hold, Dressed to Gild, Turnip the Beet

First up is Too Cold to Hold.  KBShimmer describes this one as "a rich sapphire blue base filled with silver, blue and green holographic glitters for a bejeweled textured look." I love the combination of colors in this one. I think it has a lot of depth to it.

No top coat

With top coat

With top coat

Nest up is Dressed to Gild.  KBShimmer describes it as "a gold cousin to Hexy Bikini, this textured polish is rich with gold holographic glitters. Hints of lavender and lime glitters add depth and extra shine." I added an extra picture of this one because it is so shiny and gorgeous!

No top coat

With top coat

No top coat. I love the purple and lime glitter in this one.

With top coat

The last polish I have to show you today is Turnip the Beet.  I love the name of this polish!  It's so clever. KBShimmer describes this polish as "a rich sangria colored base accents holographic glitters in magenta, purple and red making this a super sparkly textured polish." I didn't think the glitter was as prominent in this one.  It blended more in to the base than in the other two polishes.

No top coat

With tip coat

No top coat

What do you think of these polishes?  I think they are great for the Holidays. The gold especially, I could see using for Christmas or New Year's Eve. They are so sparkly and blingy! These polishes are available on KBShimmer's website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment