Thursday, November 13, 2014

Red, White and Blue for Veteran's Day

I have a red, white and blue manicure to show you today. I had this on yesterday in honor of Veteran's Day. I was going for an abstract American flag design.




I used three Julep polishes for this look.  The red I used is Glenn, the white is Dana and the blue is Ally. They aren't currently available on Julep's site but you could use any red, white and blue for this look.  I used two coats of each polish on my nails.  On my pointer finger I took two star glitters from Revlon Celestial FX (this polish doesn't have the best formula, you have to do a lot of fishing for the glitter) and placed them on the blue polish.  Then I just alternated the red and white on my other fingers.  I did put a coat of Fairy Dust from China Glaze on top of the red and white polish for a little extra sparkle. I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.



What do you think of this patriotic manicure?  I think it would be perfect for 4th of July too.  Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment