Friday, November 28, 2014

OPI Snow Globetrotter and Comet in the Sky

Today I have two of the glitter topper polishes from the OPI 2014 Gwen Stefani Holiday collection to show you. The first one is Snow Globetrotter. It is a mix of iridescent and white various sized hex glitter in a clear base.  I used one dabbed coat of Snow Globetrotter over two coats of OPI Right Off the Bat.




Snow Globetrotter is a pretty polish.  Combined with the blue polish, it looks like falling snow on the nail. Such a fitting look for this time of year. I didn't have any problems getting the glitter out of the bottle, but I did set my bottle upside down for a few minutes before using it, which can make getting larger glitter out of the bottle easier. I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.

Next up is Comet in the Sky. This is the same type of polish as Snow Globetrotter, except the glitter is iridescent and black instead of white. Again, no troubles getting the glitter out of the bottle with this one.



This is one dabbed coat over two coats of OPI A Color To Diner For, which is from OPI's Travelling America collection from 2011. I found it at TJ Maxx and it is such a nice red!  It has some pink shimmer to it as well. I used one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.


Overall, I really like these polishes.  They applied well for me and look great on the nail! The Gwen Stefani 2014 Winter collection should be available in stores and online now. What base color would you use glitter like this for?  I'd love to hear! I'll leave you with some beautiful bottle shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment