Friday, November 21, 2014

KBShimmer Fallen Angle

I have KBShimmer Fallen Angle to show you today. This is one of the polishes from their Winter collection, and it is available here.

Look at all of those triangles!

Fallen Angle is a cobalt blue jelly polish with holographic shimmer, microglitter, silver holographic and blue hex glitters and silver holographic triangles.  I wasn't super impressed with this polish when I put the first coat on my nails. It was very thin and streaky (some of it. I'm sure, is user error though!) But as I layered this polish I couldn't believe how good it looks on the nail!


After three coats of polish you can still see my nail line a little in the pictures, but it is not noticeable to the naked eye. Fallen Angle looked good after two coats but I wanted to do three to get more depth from the jelly formula. It just looks so squishy on the nail!  I did one coat of HK Girl to seal everything in.


I got a good variation of glitter on the brush with each dip without having to fish for any of the glitter. What do you think of jelly polishes like this?  I think they give such a great look without having to use several different polishes to achieve it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment