Monday, November 3, 2014

Zoya Wishes 2014 Magical Pixie Dust

I have the three new Magical Pixie Dust polishes from Zoya to show you today.  These polishes are from the Zoya 2014 Wishes holiday collection,  There are three other polishes in this collection that I do not have to show you at this time. All three polishes have the same formula.  They have jelly bases and a ton of glitter. They also dry to a textured finish. All of these pictures show two coats of color with no top coat. The last picture in each set is a picture of the polish in the bottle.  I wanted to show you the magnificent shimmer and holographic glitter in these polishes.

Thea (L), Nori (M), Imogen (R)

The first polish I have to show you is Thea. Zoya describes this polish as "an amethyst polish with an orchid flash packed full of party ready holographic hex glitter." This color is probably my favorite out of the three that I have.




Up next is Nori, which Zoya describes as "a sapphire blue Magical Pixie Dust with holographic hex glitter perfect for any holiday festivity!"



Last, but certainly not least is Imogen.  Zoya describes Imogen as "a black crystal Magical Pixie Dust, with holographic hex glitter, the perfect compliment to any lighter shade or an accent to nail art."



I think these polishes are perfect for the holidays.  They give off a ton of sparkle and you can leave them with their original textured finish or you can top coat them.  I had no problems with the formula on any of these polishes.  All three polishes are available on Zoya's website here. What do you think of these polishes?  Are you a fan of textured polishes? I'd love to hear what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment