Sunday, December 28, 2014

KBShimmer Belle of the Mall

First of all, I apologize for the lack of a post yesterday. Some sort of virus is going around our house and my three year old and I both have it. Luckily, we are feeling somewhat better today! Now, on to this pretty polish! I have KBShimmer Belle of the Mall to show you today. This is definitely not a Winter polish, but sometimes you just need to use a color that will brighten up your day!

Indoor, indirect lighting


Indoor, direct lighting

This is a gorgeous coral toned pink polish with different size silver holographic hex glitter and a few silver holographic squares in it. None of the glitter is too big so they all sit flat on my nail, which is really nice. There is also holographic shimmer in it as well that adds to the sparkle. I love it! It has a jelly formula and is a bit thin so that the glitter can shine through. It just gives it such awesome depth. This is three coats of Belle of the Mall with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.

Indoor, indirect lighting

Indoor, direct lighting
This is another hit from KBShimmer for me. It is available on her website here. Like I said, I know this isn't super seasonally appropriate, but I pretty much use any polish, any time of the year. What about you? Do you use the polishes that are most appropriate for the season or do you wear whichever color suits your fancy? I'd love to know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment