Friday, December 5, 2014

I Survived Black Friday LE Box

I have the I Survived Black Friday Limited Edition Box to show you today. This box contains three polishes and two sheets of NailVinyls. This set is inspired by Black Friday shopping, which I think is so cute and unique!


First up is Cupcake Polish Trampled By A Shopping Cart. This is a pink holographic polish with what looks to me like iridescent flakes in it. I had a hard time capturing the flakes in my pictures, but they are visible to the naked eye. All of these pictures are in direct, indoor light and are two coats of polish with one coat of HK Girl top coat to seal everything in.



Next up is Glisten and Glow First In Line. This is a deep purple holographic polish. The holo in this polish is amazing. The formula on all of these polishes was really good. Not too thick or thin and covered well in two coats. 



The last polish in the group is DIFFERENT dimension Up All Night. It is a dark teal holographic polish. Just beautiful. The holo in this polish was really strong as well. On my ring finger I used one of the NailVinyl decals as an accent. There was a sheet of gold and a sheet of silver decals, and both are holographic. There are shoes, perfume bottles, nail polish bottles, dollar signs, and a few other designs. I used a nail polish bottle in gold for my accent. My nail beds are fairly small, so there are a few decals that I don't think would fit on my nails. If you have medium to large nail beds, I don't think you will have a problem.




So Cute!

I really enjoy this box. As of now, this is available on all four collaborators web sites. This is limited edition and the polishes and decals are only available in this box, they are not sold separately. The I Survived Black Friday Box is $40, which is a good deal for these polishes and decals. Here are the sites you can pick this box up at:

Cupcake Polish website here.
Glisten and Glow website here.
DIFFERENT dimension website here.
NailVinyls website here.

I went a little crazy with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, so I will have a lot of new polishes to show you coming up. I have a few brands that are new to me, and I'm excited to try them out. Look for them to be up soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment