Zoya Naturel Satins
The next generation of Zoya Naturel is almost here! Introducing, Zoya Naturel Satins, a collection of six new, neutral nail polish colors in an ultra wearable, low sheen, chic satin finish. A hybrid between matte and glossy polishes, the new Zoya Satin* formula provides opaque coverage and is longer lasting than traditional matte shades. The flawlessly smooth finish hides imperfections and creates a longer lasting, satin finish nail look.
- ZP782/Leah: Lavender tinged taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
- ZP779/Rowan: Creamy suede taupe, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
- ZP781/Sage: Mossy sage green, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
- ZP778/Tove: Misty slate grey, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
- ZP780/Brittany: Rose mauve cream, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
- ZP783/Ana: Light toasted almond, exclusive Zoya Satin* finish
*Zoya Satin is not intended to be worn with a top coat. For best results: Prep nail with Zoya Remove Plus nail polish remover, apply base coat and apply two thin coats of any Zoya Satin Nail Polish.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US), available at fine salons, spas and Zoya.com.
COMING SOON- Zoya Satin Seal top coat!
Turn any color into an elegant Satin finish beauty with just one coat!
What do you think? Which shades are your favorite? I'd love to hear in the comments below! I think Sage and Tove look amazing!