Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CDB Lacquer Holiday 2014 Collection picks

Today I have my picks from the CDB Lacquer Holiday 2014 collection to show you. I have three polishes to show you. First of all, I wanted to show you how they were packaged when they came to me.



Seriously, how cute is that?! I love that indie polish makers take the time to do things like make their packaging really cute and personal.  It is something I really appreciate. The first polish I have to show you is Be Jolly By Golly. It is a white crelly base with red and green micro glitter, red and green circles and gold stars. This is two coats with one coat of HK Girl. 



Next up is Frost Bite. It is also a white crelly base, but this one has blue and white micro glitter, blue hexes, blue shards, and silver holographic circles. This one also came with a little baggie of silver holographic snowflakes, This shows two coats of polish and one coat of HK Girl. I placed one snowflake on my ring finger as an accent.



The last polish I have to show you today is String of Lights and this one is probably my favorite. This is a black jelly polish with so many differrent colors of micro glitter in it. All three of these polishes have holographic shimmer in the bottle, but this is the only polish where I could see it on my nails. It truly looks like Holiday lights at night. This shows one coat of String of Lights over one coat of Zoya Black Swan and one coat of HK Girl.



I really like these polishes.  String of Lights is so neat, and I could wear it year round.  I purchased these from the CDB Lacquer site here, but they are closed until January 2nd, 2015. Which of these is your favorite? Let me know below, I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They're perfect for the Holidays. :0)

      Delete