Sunday, January 11, 2015

Julep Maven January It Girl Box

I have my Julep Maven January Box to show you today. I chose the It Girl box this month (which I typically do, because it is normally three polishes instead of other products.) If you don't know what Julep Maven is, it is a monthly subscription box that has nail polish or other beauty products in it. You are able to choose what box is sent to you every month. It is $24.99 per month ($19.99 if you prepay three months together) and you can skip any month you aren't interested in the polishes or if for whatever reason you don't want the box that month.



This month I received the three polishes I would normally receive with the It Girl box, I added on one polish, and Julep sent along a free Metamorphic top coat to anyone that claimed one (you just had to give your email address associated with your Julep Maven account.)  There is also a box of Junior Mints - my favorite! - under the tulle bag that the top coat is in. 



The three polishes that came in the It Girl box are Shelly, Margit and Janae. Shelly is a mint green creme polish, Margit is a taupe colored polish with a rosey pink shimmer in it, and Janae is a charcoal grey creme polish. I think these colors are great for this time of year. 


The polish I chose to add on this month is Luna. It is a pale blue shimmer duochrome polish with shards of iridescent glitter in it. I am excited to use Luna with Shelly, the mint creme. 


The Metamorphic top coat that Julep sent in my box is Tyra. It is a top coat that is supposed to change the look of any polish color that you put it over. It would look best, I think, over a dark color like Janae to show off the color shift. I will be using that combo and I will show it to you when I do. I'm curious to see what it does.


I really like my colors this month! The shipping this month was a little slow but I don't have a problem with that. If you are interested in joining Julep Maven or want to check it out further, I will put my Julep link here. I do get a credit on my account if you sign up under my link, but don't feel like you have to do that. You can also go to Julep.com to get more information. Which of these polishes is your favorite? I would love to hear or if you got a Julep box this month and have a different favorite, I'd love to hear that as well! Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment: