Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day Stamped Design

I have the first of a few Valentine's Day manicures to show you today. I did a look today using black and pink with holographic stamping.

L-R: Color Club Miss Bliss, Zoya Black Swan, Zoya Rooney

To put together this look I used one coat of Zoya Rooney on my thumb, index finger and pinky finger. I used Zoya Black Swan on my middle and ring finger. Black Swan was also only one coat. Both formulas are great. I love a good one coat polish! I then top coated everything with one coat of HK Girl just so that it would dry faster. Rooney is available here, and Black Swan (which is now being sold as Willa) is available here.

Direct Light

I love holo! :0)

Once that was dry I stamped over Black Swan with Color Club Miss Bliss. I used a heart design that I got off of Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-H18. Miss Bliss is a pink holographic polish from the Halo Hues collection. If you don't have any of these polishes and you like holographic polishes, you need these! I think you can still pick them up on Amazon and other sites. I got mine online because there aren't any stores near me that sell Color Club polishes. I purchased my stamping plates and stamper (I use a Konad) on Amazon as well.

Indirect Light

My thumb! A rare sighting, 

I used a dotting tool and Black Swan to make a heart on my thumb. I'm still working on my nail art. But the only way to get better is to practice, right? I recently got a nail art book that I think will help a lot. It has step by step pictures for designs, which I think will really make things easier. I may do a review on that if you're interested once I use it a bit more. I did another coat of HK Girl on my thumb, middle finger and ring finger and this look was done!

What do you think of this Valentine's Day look? I'd love to hear in the comments down below!

2 comments: