Friday, January 9, 2015

Jamberry Nail Lacquer

Today I have a Jamberry Nail Lacquer to show you. If you're not familiar with Jamberry, they are a company that specializes in nail wraps but they also carry nail lacquer. I have tried the wraps and I really like them. I think they're perfect if you want your nails to look good for several weeks and are pretty easy to put on. I like to use them for accent nails because they have designs that I wouldn't be able to create myself. I don't use them too often though because I switch my nail polish almost every day. My sister sells Jamberry and had one of the nail lacquers so I asked her if I could borrow it to do a little review of it. The color I have to show you today is called Red Currant.

Indoor, indirect light

I was a bit skeptical about this nail polish because it is $15 per bottle. I don't typically ever spend that much on a bottle of polish. I have to say though, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this one out. It went on very smooth, it was the right consistency for me and it was full coverage in one coat. I did use one coat of top coat here to seal everything in. I can't speak for all of the colors because this is the only one I've tried, but it was really nice.


Indoor, direct light

The only negative I have for this polish, and it could because of the dark shade, is that I did have some staining when I was trying to clean up after I was done polishing. If you look closely, you can still see some red near my cuticles. Other than that, I would say this is a really pretty polish. If you're interested I will link my sister's Jamberry page here. Have you ever tried Jamberry before? I'd love to hear in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment