Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Gorgeous Green and Gold

I have Glitter Lambs Million Dollar Gradient and Zoya Veruschka on my nails today.  I have to say, I think this combination is so gorgeous.  I keep looking at my nails because I like it so much.

Veruschka (L) Million Dollar Gradient (R)

Zoya Veruschka is a matte dark green polish.  This was originally released a couple of years ago but I did not pick it up then.  Luckily for me, Zoya re-released their Matte collection several weeks ago. It is still available here.  I snapped up all of the colors and I'm so glad I did.  This color is pretty when it is left matte, but the shimmer really comes out when you top coat it, which is what I did.  I used two coats of Veruschka on each of my nails.




Glitter Lambs Million Dollar Gradient is a beautiful gold and silver glitter mix.  There are hexes of various sizes and small squares in this polish.  It is available here. Once again, I had zero issues with Glitter Lambs formula.  It is so nice to not have to fish around to get glitter polish out of the bottle.  I used one coat of Million Dollar Gradient on my ring finger to do a reverse gradient- where there is more glitter near the cuticle and it gets more sparse toward the top of the nail.  I topped eveything off with one coat of HK Girl top coat.  


So Gorgeous!

As soon as I saw Million Dollar Gradient, I knew I had to pair it with a dark green.  I think this is just a perfect combination, and would be perfect for the holiday season as well as Fall.  What are your favorite Fall combinations?


Here are a couple more pictures of this combination, because I can't help myself. :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment