Saturday, October 18, 2014

Glitter Lambs Fall Pumpkin Collection

Today in the mail I got my Glitter Lambs Fall Pumpkin Collection.  I am so excited to try these out. They look perfect for Fall. These are all glitter toppers, which means they are made to be worn over another color.  As of the time of this post all four are available on her Etsy page here. They are available seperately as well as in a set.  I purchased the set and am really happy I did.  I'm glad I didn't miss out on any of these.  Let's check them out!

Glitter Lambs Fall Pumpkin Collection

The first color that I have to show you is Pumpkin Spice.  It is a burnt orange microglitter. This is one of my favorite colors for Fall.  The bridesmaid's dresses for my wedding were this color.  I just can't resist it! 

Pumpkin Spice

The next color I have is Pumpkin Bread.  I think these colors are really fitting for the glitters in the bottle.  This one includes orange and black microglitter as well as gold holographic glitter in squares and hexes of various sizes.  

Pumpkin Bread

The third color of the collection is Pumpkin Cupcake.  This is made up of lighter colored glitter, which I think is perfect for a polish with cupcake in the name.  This one has white microglitter, white glitter in squares, hexes and shards, lighter orange glitter in shards, hexes and triangles.  It also has holographic shimmer and iridescent squares.  

Pumpkin Cupcake

The last color I have to show you is probably my favorite out of the bunch.  It is Pumpkin Pie. It ihas orange and iridescent microglitter, orange triangles, and gold holographic glitter which ranges in size from small squares all the way up to large circles.  This one came with the baggie of large circles that is in the first picture.  I was able to get all of the different glitter shapes and sizes out with no problems whatsoever. 

Pumpkin Pie

The formula on all of these was wonderful.  I was able to get out a good amount of glitter without having to fish for anything. Which of these is your favorite? Glitter Lambs is a fairly new brand of polish to me, but so far everything I have purchased from them has been wonderful.  I really appreciate glitter polishes with  good formula.  It can be so frustrating to have a polish that is difficult to get out of the bottle!  I'll be wearing these soon, so keep an eye out for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment