Thursday, October 16, 2014

China Glaze Blue and Sparkly

I have China Glaze The Capacity to See Beyond and Glistening Snow on my nails today.  It has been very dreary here the last few days, so I wanted a nice bright color on my nails.  The sun finally peeked through for a few minutes today and it was so nice to see!

The Capacity to See Beyond (L) and Glistening Snow (R)




The Capacity to See Beyond is from the Giver Collection, which is a Fall 2014 China Glaze collection.  It is limited edition but it is still available on sites like Amazon, Ebay and Ulta.com.  I am not sure if it is still available in stores. It is a beautiful light bright blue color.  It just makes me happy to have colors like this on my nails.  I used two coats of this color and a coat of my HK Girl top coat on each of my nails except my ring finger.


Full Sun


Shade


Glistening Snow is hard to find (it was from their Holiday Joy collection in 2012) but if you ever see it, definitely snap it up! I did see it available on Amazon recently.  It is a holographic micro glitter that is full coverage in just two coats.  I love it.  It is so sparkly and I can never have enough sparkle!  This shows the two coats of Glistening snow with one coat of Gelous and then one coat of HK Girl top coat on top of that.

Glistening Snow accent


It was so nice to have bright, sparkly nails after the dreary weather we've been having.  I don't really reserve polish colors for a particular season.  I will wear bright colors in Winter and dark colors in Summer, it just depends on how I'm feeling.  Do you follow trends like bright colors in Summer and dark colors in Fall/Winter? Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite polish set that you've done so far. I love solid colors with a pop of sparkle! I tend to grab dark colors like maroon in the winter, but I really like the idea of a bright blue and a silver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it is one of my favorites as well. The blue is really nice.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Salon receptionist chairs and Salon reception desk. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete