Saturday, October 25, 2014

Zoya Autumn and Tomoko

I have a gorgeous Fall color combination for you today.  It is Zoya Autumn with an accent of Tomoko. Autumn is described on the Zoya website as being "a varnished copper liquid metal." When I look at this polish I see a beautiful burnt orange polish with tons of gold flakes running through it. Autumn is part of Zoya's Ignite Fall 2014 collection and is available here.  All of the polishes in that collection are stunning.  If you are thinking of getting any of them, I would highly recommend them. I just think they look so pretty on the nail.



Tomoko is a Pixie Dust polish from Zoya.  If you are unfamiliar with the Pixie Dust formula, it is Zoya's version of the textured polish and they do it quite well. Zoya describes Tomoko as "a romantic, champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish." Tomoko is part of the Fall 2013 Pixie Dust collection and is available here. This is a fabulous polish.  It is wonderful on its own but for this manicure I layered it over Autumn.


For this manicure I have two coats of Autumn on each nail and then I put one coat of Tomoko on each ring finger. I topped everything off with a coat of my HK Girl Top Coat.  The top coat did smooth out the finish of the textured polish. This is such a nice combination for Fall.  I have to include close ups of both colors because I just think they deserve it. 

Just look at all that gold shimmer!

So sparkly!
I also think that Tomoko would be perfect layered over a dark red or green for the Holidays.  What color do you think would look good under this sparkly beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment