Friday, October 31, 2014

KBShimmer Jack

Happy Halloween!! The last Halloween manicure I have for you this week is a simple one but oh so pretty.  It is KBShimmer Jack.  This polish is a black jelly base with orange metallic hexes, tiny bars and microglitter. There are also black shard glitters in here as well. It is limited edition but as of right now it is still available here.



This polish was originally released in KBShimmer's Fall collection last year, but it was so popular that they decided to bring it back this year.  I'm so glad I was able to pick it up.  For this manicure I did three coats of Jack with one coat of HK Girl top coat.  You could use a black polish as a base color and then do one or two coats of Jack, but I like it on it's own.  


The glitter in this polish looks like it is glowing through the black jelly base.  My pictures do not do it justice. I really like the formula on this polish and similar ones KBShimmer has.  When you layer them, the glitter just shines through the base color. 


I hope you enjoyed the Halloween manicures I showed you this week.  I'm excited to start thinking of what kinds of things I can do for Christmas.  Please let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see and I will see if I can post it for you!  I know KBShimmer's Winter collection is coming out soon and there are some amazing polishes that I can't wait to get my hands on.  I will definitely show them to you when I get them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment