Thursday, October 9, 2014

Why Blog?

I started this blog because I love having pretty nails!  I love having polished nails and experimenting with new things for them. Doing my nails is something that is relaxing for me,, typically at the end of the night.  It is a creative release for me.

I live in Wisconsin and I am a stay at home mom of two boys, ages 3 and 4 months.  I enjoy it very much. My husband is finishing his last semester of nursing school in December.  That is very exciting for us.  I can't wait to see where it takes him.  

Please let me know what you would like to see. I would love input from you guys. I will be doing reviews of subscription boxes that I receive, reviews of polishes I purchase, and occasionally hauls.  

Thank you for checking out Polished with Pizzazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment