Friday, October 24, 2014

Glitter Lambs A Twist of Galaxy

I feel like today's manicure is completely the opposite of yesterday's.  Where yesterday's was muted and delicate, this one is bright and in your face.  And I love it!  I don't ever wear yellow nail polish, so this is going out on a limb for me. This is Glitter Lambs A Twist of Galaxy over OPI I Just Can't Copa-cabana.


I Just Can't Copa-cabana is from OPI's Spring/Summer 2014 collection. It is still available on Amazon if you can't find it in stores.  It is a yellow creme formula that isn't too hard to work with.  Typically yellow polishes have the worst formula out of any color.  This one was a bit streaky on the first coat, but I was able to get the coverage and opacity I was looking for in two coats.  

Isn't this polish gorgeous?

I used one dabbed coat of Glitter Lambs A Twist of Galaxy and then one coat of HK Girl top coat. This is a really pretty glitter and it is available here.  Nothing is too chunky in this mix.  There are small squares and hexes and microglitter in almost every color of the rainbow.  I can see purple, blue, green, gold, orange, pink and red. The glitter coverage was good and I didn't have any problems with the formula.  There is a great ratio of glitter to base in this polish.


I really like this combination.  I think the yellow polish shows off the colors of the glitter in A Twist of Galaxy.  Once again, I am super impressed with a Glitter Lambs polish. This is a glitter that I think would look great over so many colors, either bright, pastel or even a neutral polish. Is this a polish combination you would wear?  Do you go for more muted colors or is it the brighter the better?

4 comments:

  1. This combo reminds me of something real fun...like a carnival that's not creepy! :) I agree that the polish shows off the glitter very nicely.

    ReplyDelete