Sunday, October 12, 2014

KBShimmer Leaf of Faith

KBShimmer Leaf of Faith

Today I have KBShimmer Leaf of Faith from their Fall 2014 collection.  This is a beautiful collection.  I have several other polishes from this collection to share at a later date. Check out more after the jump.



Close up of Leaf of  Faith

As you can see in the above close up, this is a deep red jelly polish with different sized metallic glitters in gold, orange and red.  There are small holographic particles as well.  It is still available here. The jelly formula gives this polish such dimension and is so shiny, even before top coat.

Leaf of Faith
In this photo, you can see how the glitter looks like it is glowing in this polish.  It is so pretty in person.  I had no issues with the formula of this polish.  The finish was not totally smooth because of the a couple of pieces of the chunkier glitters, but the top coat took care of that.  My swatches show three coats of Leaf of Faith with two coats of Glisten and Glow's HK Girl top coat, which is by far my favorite top coat.  It can be purchased here.

Leaf of Faith

This is a fantastic polish for Fall. I have been getting more into Indie polishes and I have really enjoyed all of the KBShimmer polishes I have purchased so far. What Indie brands do you like?  Let me know! I would love to try some new brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment