Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Mani

Today I have a simple St. Patrick's Day manicure to show you! I used a new-to-me indie brand and some cute decals!



For this look I used two coats of Daily Hues Nail lacquer in Holly on all of my fingers except my ring finger and thumb. Holly is a really nice emerald green holographic polish you can find here. She has a sale going on through Friday. If you use the code 50off, you will get 50% off of orders of $15 or more. 



The decals I used for this look are from Nailed Kit. This is a subscription service that is $10 per month. For the $10, you get two sheets of decals. I thought this sheet was perfect for St. Patrick's Day. I used two coats of Zoya Purity on my ring finger and thumb. Once it was dry, I applied the decals. They apply just like a temporary tattoo so it's really simple. I topcoated everything with ellagee's Glass topcoat. You can find out more about the Nailed Kit here



What? A thumb?! :0)

I love things like this. I am not good at free hand nail art, so these are perfect for me. I am able to get a cute design without a lot of work! I'd love to hear what you think of this look. Let me know in the comments down below!

40 comments:

  1. Great tutorial

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Those decals really are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about this :) Love those decals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the decals too. So easy to use!

      Delete
  4. The decals are cute and I like that green too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice decals and mani. Holy looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving Holly right now. :0)

      Delete
  6. I have this green and I cannot believe I hadn't thought about using it for this occasion! The decals are super cute too,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just got my first Daily Hues polishes in the mail this past weekend. :0)

      Delete
  7. I love the green holo polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Those decals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The symbols on white made me think of care bear tummys! That green holo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, yes!! :0) They do look like the Care Bears. Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Super cute mani! Holly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love green and this us a great one!

      Delete
  11. Green shade is gorgeous and decal looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That green is stunning and I thought you did a great job with the decals! Love St Patty Day manis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The decals are cute! That green really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete