I'm so excited that Zoya is coming out with six new MatteVelvet shades for Winter! This is one of my favorite finishes that they do. Here's what Zoya had to say about the new collection.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!
ZOYA MATTEVELVET WINTER/HOLIDAY COLLECTION
Six new MATTEVELVET Nail Colors to slip into this WINTER/HOLIDAY season.
The best-selling, MATTEVELVET finish returns this holiday season with six new shades. Each nail polish perfectly opaque, matte color with that extra special ZOYA MATTEVELVET fleck finish everyone loves.
· Aspen (ZP814) - a sparkling artic white with a micronized diamond pearl fleck.
· Sue (ZP815) - a soft champagne gold with a multi-hued oyster shell pearl fleck.
· Amal (ZP816) – a classic crimson red with a ruby red pearl fleck.
· Iris (ZP817) - a deep amethyst with a fuchsia pearl fleck.
· Yves (ZP818) - a deep sapphire that's midway in between indigo and royal blue with a blue pearl fleck.
· Honor (ZP819) - a true emerald green with a tone on tone emerald pearl fleck.
NOTE: MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, glossy top coat or speed dryer. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. To extend wear, apply one coat of the Zoya Matte Velvet Topcoat over your favorite matte shades after polish is completely dry.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Zoya MATTEVELVET Colors, 0.5 oz. - $10 (US) ea.
Zoya MATTEVELVET Color Sampler, 6 – 0.5 oz. bottles - $60 (US)
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.