Monday, May 11, 2015

Sinful Colors Piñata Blast

Today I have a couple of polishes from Sinful Colors to share with you! I was recently at Target and spotted an end cap hanging display and knew right away that I wanted the glitter polish and there was a creme polish that went with it perfectly!





Up first is the a clear based glitter topper polish called Fierce Fiesta. The bottle says it is a Piñata Blast shade and it was the only one labeled that way in the display. It has large pink hexes, medium red and yellow hexes, pink, blue and white micro hexes and white bar glitter. I did have to fish for the large pink glitter. I do like the color combination that is in this polish and I don't have anything like this in my collection so this is a nice addition. This is one coat over Thimbleberry with top coat. 



This is Thimbleberry, a coral-y pink creme polish. This has a great formula. Opaque in two coats and it dried fairly glossy. I did still use top coat, like I typically do in all of my manicures. 

I'm not sure why I usually pass Sinful Colors by in the store. I have had great luck with all of the shades I've tried of theirs and the price point can't be beat! I found these at Target for less than $2.00 per polish, which is a steal! I'd love to hear what you think of these polishes. Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment