Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer

I have a new-to-me polish brand to share with you today. This is Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer!



First up is Purple No. 77. Purple No. 77 is a medium purple holographic polish. The formula on this is good. I did two coats for full opacity and the consistancy was good, not too thick or too thin. I had almost no clean up to do because the formula was so good. 



This is Smashed. This has a ton of different glitter in it. There are holographic, pastel, iridescent, and silver glitters in it and the sizes range from microglitter to a medium sized hex. The glitter payoff is great and I had no issues getting the glitter spread out evenly on my nails. This is one coat over Purple No. 77.



I'm really happy so far with this brand! Both polishes had a good formula and were easy to work with. You can find them and all of Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer's polishes here. I'd love to hear what you think of these polishes or if you have any Seventy Seven polishes in the comments below!



2 comments:

  1. I adore Purple No. 77! I buy all of Connie's holos now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with these polishes. I'm looking forward to getting more soon! :0)

      Delete